The weather where the “Perseus” is was actually quite good yesterday, but as it was only forecast for 24hours we didn’t get any installation work done. We need a good weather window of at least 48 hours to do the first stage. We might be able to do subsequent stages quicker, but as there are almost always little unforseen problems with the first stage, it’s best to wait for the good weather. Since I’ve been up, this night shift, the weather has deteriorated quite a bit, with the wind and swell picking up. Perhaps it will die down again tomorrow.. but until then, all we can do is sit and wait 😕

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.