Well, the ship is still in Niteroi. Because of the riots on the 25th, the guy who normally organised the export licences was unable to get to work and do his thing, so each day for the last three days, we’ve been waiting to see of we get our export licence so we can leave.. and the carnival is creeping closer and closer. If we haven’t received our licence and left by 17:00 tonight we will probably be stuck here until next week. Well, I’m due off on monday anyway, so if we’re stuck here that does mean that I won’t have to suffer the helicopter journey, or the road race from Macae to Rio, so there are advantages. (Not to mention the fact that I may even get the opportunity to see some of the carnival!) I try to look on the bright side of things 😆

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.